There's a new AGA.... the AGA City60 (though to me it's the 'baby AGA'!). If you would like more info, please let me know! It's 60cm wide so it will fit in most kitchens...and this smaller size might just suit you more than the traditional size.
The new AGA City60 comes in two design styles, one sleek and contemporary (shown here in Lemon), the other traditional (shown here in Rose). Like the full-sized AGA cookers, it's made from cast iron and employs radiant heat cooking technology, meaning all the goodness and moisture is locked in during cooking or baking.
There are two ovens, offering roasting, baking and simmering functions and a hotplate, which enables you to boil and simmer.
Plus, the main oven, which can be set to either baking or roasting, can be fully programmable and can have up to three events pre-set per day.
In the winter you can enjoy the indefinable AGA warmth in the kitchen and in the summer your AGA City60 can be on when you need it and off when you don’t.
AT A GLANCE
- Just 60cm wide
- Two ovens
- The top oven can be switched between baking and roasting modes
- The bottom oven is for simmering
- The hotplate can be set either to simmering or boiling
- When in boiling mode, the surrounding top plate can be used as an additional area for simmering
- When the hotplate is in simmering mode, this outer area can be used as a warming plate, for example to melt chocolate or soften butter
- Uniquely and usefully, the top plate is made up of two cast-iron half-moon pieces, which can be removed and put in the dishwasher
- The ovens will take 40 minutes to an hour to heat up and the hotplate eight to 11 minutes
The new AGA City60 is available in 14 colours, including two gorgeous new shades, Lemon and Rose.